In between a camping trip, an anniversary trip, work and a host of other life activities, I’ve slowly been making progress on my closet nursery project. A big task completed was washing and sorting the tons of clothes this little girl has already managed to accumulate. I also finished a fairly large crocheted blanket, which was the work of several weeks.
The barely used pack-n-play that I managed to scoop off of Craigslist for less than half price is set up with its attached changing station. The mobile that came with it was safari animals – cute, but not quite what I wanted. So off they came and I made these non-essential by fun little owls.
Parts of the Baby Organization Project are being completed.
The plan is to have her current sized clothing readily available via hangers and folded space (along with things like receiving blankets and burp cloths). The next size up clothing will be in the two baskets on the shelf. I will be getting rid of the plastic basket hanging over the edge (a bit of a hazard) and replacing it with something brown.
More to come later. Which will mean more progress.